dpaste.com Terms of Service
Almost any type of content is welcome on dpaste.com.
- Source code
- Text markup
- Log files
- Error messages
- Public encryption keys
- Love notes
- ASCII art
- Individual identifying and private data without consent ("doxing"), including login credentials
- Copyrighted material without owner consent, or links to unauthorized copies of copyrighted material
- Content whose primary purpose is to enable or encourage activities prohibited by law
- Links to malware or phishing sites
- Links to video- or software-piracy sites
- IPTV and XMLTV listings
- Items created solely as advertisements, or for inclusion in spam
- Any content that puts dpaste.com in legal jeopardy
- Embedding dpaste.com content via
- Attempts to scrape the keyspace
- Creating multiple accounts using plus-addressing
- Any usage pattern which threatens to impede others' use of the service
TOS violators' IP addresses will be blocked, and may be reported to the owning ISP.
IPs violating these terms may be blocked. They are
automatically removed from the blocklist after not
connecting to the site for a cooldown period, whose
duration is given in the rejection message.
Accounts violating these terms may be deactivated.
If your IP has been blocked or your account has been deactivated, and you feel this is in error, please submit
Automated use of the service is permitted and encouraged; see our API documentation.
Automated submissions should be made with a
User-Agent header identifying the software making the request.
Automated requests should not exceed one per
second. An HTTP 429 response is returned when
requests exceed this limit. Failure to abide by
the "retry-after" header may result in an IP
To report a violation of these Terms of Service, send a support request.
These guidelines are not exhaustive and they are not a legal document.