Use the support ticket form.
See the "Solutions section in the help portal.
Use dpaste.com to share pieces of code in chat rooms, forums, and the like, without pastebombing the conversation. Your submission will be given a nice short URL like
You can set expiration from 1 day to 365 days (7 days is the default). After that it's deleted from our database and its URL will return a 404.
After you paste into the Content field, dpaste will automatically set the Syntax menu if it can. You can turn this feature off on the preferences page.
There's a simple RESTful API for creating new pastes.
All paste URLs are "private". The IDs are non-sequential, and the links are not published anywhere on the site.
See the Terms of Service for prohibited uses.
On your history and preferences page you can set defaults for: expiry length, syntax choice, and name/email/nick. You can also turn the syntax-guessing feature on or off there.
- Click the "Soft wrap" button (shortcut: W) to wrap long lines to window width, no horizontal scrolling. The resulting URL (ends with
#wrap) can be shared too.
- Via a cookie, dpaste.com identifies you and will list your last ten pastes on your history and preferences page.
- When viewing any of your last ten pastes, you'll see Delete (shortcut: X) and Change expiry (shortcut: E) buttons at the top.
.txtto any paste URL to see it as raw text (shortcut: R).
- Click any line number for a permalink and an arrow pointing to that line.
- To preset fields on page load, pass any of these URL parameters: syntax, expiry_days, poster, title. (See API page for syntax choices.)
- Size limit is 250,000 bytes.
- Follow @dpastedotcom (or visit status.dpaste.com) for status updates.
Scripts and Tools
See the dpaste-tools repository for handy scripts and tools, like dpaste.sh, the CLI tool.