Use the support ticket form.
Use dpaste.com to share pieces of code in chat rooms, forums, and the like, without pastebombing the conversation. Your submission will be given a nice short URL like
You can set expiration from 1 day to 365 days (7 days is the default). After that it's deleted from our database and its URL will return a 404.
After you paste into the Content field, dpaste will automatically set the Syntax menu if it can. You can turn this feature off on the preferences page.
There's a simple RESTful API for creating new pastes.
All paste URLs are "private". The IDs are non-sequential, and the links are not published anywhere on the site.
See the Terms of Service for prohibited uses.
On your history and preferences page you can set defaults for: expiry length, syntax choice, and name/email/nick. You can also turn the syntax-guessing feature on or off there.
- Click the "Soft wrap" button (shortcut: W) to wrap long lines to window width, no horizontal scrolling. The resulting URL (ends with
#wrap) can be shared too.
- Via a cookie, dpaste.com identifies you and will list your last ten pastes on your history and preferences page.
- When viewing any of your last ten pastes, you'll see Delete (shortcut: X) and Change expiry (shortcut: E) buttons at the top.
.txtto any paste URL to see it as raw text (shortcut: R).
- Click any line number for a permalink and an arrow pointing to that line.
- To preset fields on page load, pass any of these URL parameters: syntax, expiry_days, poster, title. (See API page for syntax choices.)
- Size limit is 250,000 bytes.
- Follow @dpastedotcom (or visit status.dpaste.com) for status updates.
Scripts and Tools
See the dpaste-tools repository for handy scripts and tools, like dpaste.sh, the CLI tool.